- Parcheggio privato
- Parcheggio pubblico
- Cucina tipica
- Wi-Fi gratuito
– Family-run hotel at 1,300 meters a.s.l.
– Typical cuisine of Bergamo and Valtellina: casoncelli, pizzoccheri, deer meat, mushrooms, polenta taragna, homemade cakes, etc.
– Ideal location for summer excursions and winter snowshoeing, even by night, surrounded by beautiful woods or wonderful landscapes
– Ideal place for those who want to enjoy the quiet of the mountain
– Wi-fi service
– 7 rustically furnished rooms all equipped with double bed and bunk bed, private bathroom with tub or shower, Daunen Step duvets to warm your winter nights
– Typical cuisine of Bergamo: stuffed homemade pasta, stews, roasts and pies of all kinds
– In summer: dishes made with local herbs such as paruch, the curnagì and dandelion
– Traditional local cheese: fresh Ricotta and Formai de Mut from the little huts around
– CAI paths to discover Altobrembo high mountain landscapes, where you can also meet some of its “inhabitants”: deer, chamois, marmot and even the golden eagle.